I take 3 pills at night, 1/2 hour apart. Protonix, (pantoprazole) celexa, junel 1/20. I have been feeling nausea, fatigue and reflux. Are these ok to take together?

Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Yes.

However, you may take them farther apart than half an hour. You can take the Protonix (pantoprazole) an hour before breakfast, the Junel after supper and the Celexa at bedtime.
There is a warning about birth control pills in depressed individuals so make sure you tell your psychiatrist that you are on BCP. It will also help if you do not go to bed immediately after a meal.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Eric Weisman