Abilify (aripiprazole) and celexa. Would these help with GAD and tremors?

Yes. If the tremors are due to anxiety, Celexa and Abilify (aripiprazole) help by alleviating your anxiety. You have to keep in mind that Abilify (aripiprazole) can also cause extrapyramidal side-effects. one of which is akinesia, fine tremors, tight muscle which gets more pronounced with increase dosage. These are the reasons your doctor has to follow you up closely, to monitor the response and side-effects.
Yes, maybe. We don't usually use Abilify (aripiprazole) as a first line treatment for anxiety. It can be added to other meds for frequent mood swings including anxiety. Celesta would be a good treatment for GAD, as it is usually effective, has few side effects, is not addicting, and is available in generic. Good luck!
Discuss w/ provider. Each provider has their preferences, but early treatment side effects of this combination actually include both of these symptoms, so I'd want the choice explained well if I were you. Starting one first and evaluating it may be good. Only add if needed. It is always a good idea to discuss these issues before starting to prevent disappointment and withdrawal issues if you're not pleased. Best wishe.