I have a bump or a lump in my upper mouth on the top of my gums, my front tooth is loose a little bit what could it be.

Dr. Elton Behner
Dentistry

In brief: See dentist

as soon as possible for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Abscessed tooth infections can spread and cause more serious health issues.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. Elton Behner
Dr. Elton Behner
Dr. Janelle Ferber-Stumpf
Sounds like an abscess to me as well. It needs the expertise of a dentist for diagnosis and treatment options. Don't wait.
Dr. Dale Rottman
Dentistry

In brief: Possible infection

If the bump is above the loose tooth it is possible you are getting an abcess or infection either from the tooth or the gums around the tooth.
Have your dentist evaluate the tooth

In brief: Possible infection

Have your dentist evaluate the tooth
Dr. Dale Rottman
Dr. Dale Rottman
Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dentistry

In brief: Possible abscess

Sounds like a possible abscess, if so - would need a root canal.
Especially if there is a history of deep decay, multiple fillings in that tooth, or a history of trauma.

In brief: Possible abscess

Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Infection

You have symptoms of an infection.
See a d noisy ASAP for an exam and find out what is going on and the best treatment.

In brief: Infection

You have symptoms of an infection.
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko

In brief: Many things...

... but it needs to be seen, and soon, by a local dentist.
Failure to treat promptly can result in the loss of the tooth. Please call for an appointment.

In brief: Many things...

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Infection

You probably have an abscessed tooth or infected gum tissue.
The lump is probably the pus trying to find an exit. The looseness probably means some bone loss. Please get to your Dentist immediately while the tooth can still be saved.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Dental infection

Dental infection will not resolve on its own with home care.
The most common type of the dental infection is a tooth or combination of both tooth-gum infection. In order to get appropriate treatment it is important to know the underlying cause for this infection. Rec.: see your dentist for evaluation, x-rays and treatment.

In brief: Dental infection

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry

In brief: Infection

Your tooth is loose because you have bacteria going under the gums and eating the bone away, the bump is where all the bugs are collecting.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dr. Peter Kurzweil