Is it safe to have liposuction before getting pregnant and having a baby?

Yes. Liposuction surgery should not in any way complicate pregnancy. However, I suggest my patients (for optimal long-term outcomes) postpone any type of body contouring surgery if they are planning on having pregnancies in the near future.
Probably safe. A full consultation is necessary to determine your situation and goals. Liposuction is a relatively safe procedure.
Yes. It is safe to have liposuction prior to pregnancy. Most women have better quality skin prior to childbearing, and will hence have better results after liposuction alone. After pregnancy, women often also require a skin excisional procedure.
Probably safe. If having lipo long before conceiving and your body is free of all peri-operative meds, it is likely safe and will have no effect on the pregnancy.