What are the treatments for brain tumors?

Many. The traditional treatments for these tumors are surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Newer treatments include strategies such as vaccines, gene therapy and monoclonal antibody therapy. The optimal use of these different modalties should be chosen by physicians familiar in the treatment of patients with brain tumors.
Depends: tumor type. Treatment is different depending on the the type of brain tumor. Benign brain tumors like meningioma may be treated surgically or by radiosurgery or a combination of above. Malignant high grad primary brain tumors are typically treated by maximal safe resection followed by chemoradiation. Metastatic brain tumors are treated surgically or by radiation, radiosurgery or a combination of above.