Haven't had a Period for 7 months & not had an injection for 8 months, started getting brown/red discharge and belly & back pain should I be worried?

Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: Injection?

Depo-Provera injections for contraception can cause a long delay in the resumption of normal periods.
Infertility for up to a year after the last injection has been documented. If this episode of bleeding does not turn into a real period, I might visit your GYN for an evaluation. If you are having pain, you could have something else going on like an infection or an ovarian cyst.

In brief: Injection?

Dr. Christina Adberg
Dr. Christina Adberg