Hello! iam 19 rs old iam trying o conceive for last 12months?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: What is the question

Most couple who are having sex and are trying to conceive do not need ant testing unless the have tried for two years and are unsuccessful at conception.
So do not worry and keep trying.You are only 19 years old and it may happen any time.Having sex around mid period of your menstrual cycle increses your chance of conception as thats the time of ovulation. If no success 24 months,get checked

In brief: What is the question

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Forrest Jones

In brief: See yr gyne, & more

You should get examined by a gynecologist.
I do not know your health history, but I think you should also ask your gynecologist, or another trusted advisor, to help you review your plans to conceive and their fit with your overall life plans. Hope that helps.

In brief: See yr gyne, & more

Dr. Forrest Jones
Dr. Forrest Jones
Dr. Vicken Poochikian