I have a lot of little moles or spots on my body. I want them gone, so who can I consult?

Dermatologist. A dermatologist is best-equipped to evaluate and remove moles. Remember, however, that insurance seldom pays for removal of moles that don't look suspicious; and you will be trading moles (which look natural) for scars (which do not). So don't rush into wholesale mole removal without thinking carefully about it.