I had open heart surgery as a baby, but I am all grown up now and want to get rid of the scar.?

Reduce not Remove. There may be many options to reduce the appearance or visibility of the scar but unfortunately there is no way to remove or regenerate normal skin at this point in medicine. Discuss your options with a plastic surgeon.
Can't be erased, but. It may be able to be improved. If it is a median sternotomy (vertical scar in the midline of the chest, ) these are notorious for remaining prominent, but there may be ways to reduce its prominence, both surgical and non-surgical. If it is a thoracotomy (on the side of the chest parallel to the ribs, ) it may be more amenable to improvement. See a board-certified plastic surgeon to investigate.