How do I choose the best doctor and medical center to treat my brain cancer?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Quantity & Quality
First and foremost, you need to find a center that has a lot of experience treating your cancer.
Second of all, there should be a team of experts that can coordinate your care, since there may be more than one treatment modality needed (having a nurse navigator is very helpful). Last but not least, you have to feel comfortable with your doctor: compassion and communication is critical.

In brief: Quantity & Quality
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Stephen Berns
Pathology
In brief: Read up on it
There are a great deal of excellent hospitals in the United States.
You may choose to travel far to go to a major center like md anderson or memorial sloan kettering, or you may choose to stay near a local hospital. Good luck!

In brief: Read up on it
Dr. Stephen Berns
Dr. Stephen Berns
Dr. Arnon Rubin