I am a 60 year old woman, and I feel movement in my lower stomach like a baby. Could this be a sign of colon cancer?

In brief: Possibly

A partial blockage in your colon can cause the bowel behind to work harder to move the fecal stream along.
This extra activity may be what you're feeling. You should visit your doctor and have it checked out.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Barry Browne
Dr. Barry Browne
Dr. Gene Wong
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Not typical

Cancer of colon usually presents as bowels problems such as bleeding from the rectum, diarrhea or loose bowels and very occasionally obstruction.
If goes undetected, patient may develop weight loss. Colic symptoms as you described are very non specific and could be related to a lot of conditions. If your symptoms are getting worse and if you notice any of above, please check with your physician.

In brief: Not typical

Dr. Gene Wong
Dr. Gene Wong
Dr. Cindy Juster