My friend has recently had breast reconstruction surgery after breast cancer and she was wondering if it is possible to still breast feed?

Depends. If she and a mastectomy, most (97%) of her breast tissue was removed and she won't be able to breastfeed on that side, even if she had reconstruction. Breast reconstruction uses an implant or the patient's own tissue (flap) to replace the tissue removed by mastectomy. However, the reconstructed breast cannot produce milk. If she kept her other breast, she will be able to breastfeed on that side.
Depends on variables. The original surgery or the reconstruction may or may not have interfered with the internal structures needed to make or transfer milk from the glands forward to the nipple, If so, breast feeding would not be possible. If they did not, it might be.The surgeons involved might be able to answer the question with more reliability.