I have UC. My blood test was good,everything within the range,except high eosonophils 1500 (20%),should I be worried?I have no symptomps.

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Eosinophils

Eosinophils are a type of white blood cell that typically increase with allergy or inflammation.
The fact that you have ulcerative colitis tells me you have an inflammatory condition going on in your body. The elevated eosinophils could indicate that your disorder may not be in full remission or may be in an early flare-up stage. Talk over with GI doc.

In brief: Eosinophils

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Kelvin White

In brief: No

This is consistent with you condition.
If your doing well ie no pain or diaherra or bleeding, your should be fine

In brief: No

This is consistent with you condition.
Dr. Kelvin White
Dr. Kelvin White
Dr. Keegan Duchicela