How can I lift up my breasts with no surgery, like they used to be before feeding my baby?

Fat transfer is it. An interesting question. In the past 2 years I have performed fat transfer that has "reinflated" the breasts of women who breast fed. The results are amazing! great to be able to remove fat from one areea and recycle it where it's needed. We apply a simlar technique to patients who have lost breast volume due to weight loss. Very happy patients!
Few Options. To a large degree this depends on your genetics which will determine your skin elasticity and ligamentous structures supporting the breast (cooper's ligaments). Duration and degree of engorgement during lactation may also have an effect. Once you have completed nursing, good supportive/compressive garments and time will determine the ultimate appearance of your breasts. Give this at least 4 months.