For women, does sex differ in any way after having a child?

Dr. Robert Marvit

In brief: That depends

Age sleeplessness male attitude toward mothers etc shouldn't make any difference normally but attitudes vary and can influence behavior.

In brief: That depends

Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Traci Seidman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sometimes

Fatigue can certainly be a factor. Occasionally I hear complaints about the vagina not being as tight as it was before-not sure if this is true, however, anyone can do Kegal exercises and strengthen the PC muscles of the vaginal wall.
Performing Kegal exercises regularly can help increase the intensity of female orgasm, create a sense of tightness for her partner, and even help bladder control

In brief: Sometimes

Dr. Traci Seidman
Dr. Traci Seidman
Dr. Jonathan Jassey