Not canker sores My tongue is swollen and has raised little red bumps that hurt going on 4 days I'm on chemotherapy and radiation Any OTC treatments?

Mucositis. Sounds like you may be seeing some signs of mucositis--a known effect of many chemo and radiation tx regimens. There are treatments that your oncologist can prescribe, including viscous lidocaine, caphasol, and others. In terms of over the counter treatments, ice chips have been shown to help, but you should ask your doctor as leaving it untreated can risk infection.
What to do. This should be discussed with the Oncologist and Radiologist treating you. Your own dentist may be of help as well. Good luck with your treatment.