What are the signs and symptoms of multiple myeloma?

Fatigue, bone pain. To name a couple. Profound anemia and make you fatigued and the cancer growing in your bones can be painful. Patients can get very drowsy from kidney failure, have bone fractures and repeated infections. Sometimes early myeloma is picked up on routine blood or urine tests.
CRAB +. C - hypercalcemia r - renal (kidney) disease, elevated crt a - anemia (not explained by other causes) b - bone disease - eg osteoporosis, fractures, or lytic (moth eat) lesions + neuropathy, frequent infections, etc...