Can you get postpartum depression as far out as 24 months after having your baby?

Depression. You can get depression at any point, but probably not labelled postpartum after 2 yrs.
Occurs earlier. Most often PPD present in the first 3-4 months, but can occur anytime in the first postpartum year. Likely at 24 months, it would be diagnosed as a depression but not postpartum. However, with that said, there are exceptions.. Such as a case in which if you have been breastfeeding and then suddenly wean at 24 months and symptoms of PPD present. In that case, i would probably call it ppd.
Possibly. It's possible to get depression 24 months after having a baby but most people wouldn't call it postpartum depression and would just label it as depression. I would recommend talking to your doctor about this.
Maybe. Most importantly, if you are having symptoms of depression, you must be seen and properly evaluated. Please do not take chances. Good luck.