Can my baby get RSV from someone who is on antibiotics for strep throat?

No. You are talking about 2 completely different diseases. Rsv (respiratory syncytial virus) is a respiratory virus which can cause bronchiolitis in babies. Strep throat is caused by a bacteria, group a strep. An antibiotic can treat a bacterial, but not a viral infection. However, both are contagious, so good hygiene is important to minimize spread.
Depends. If they have a cold at the same time they may be shedding RSV virus and pass it to anyone they contact. The strep throat is not a factor.