If I ran out of my Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) in and have no records of previous doctor due to not remembering her name. Can a hospital provide an emergency script?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Their decision

I imagine the decision is one a hospital would make according to their own best practice/ethical guidelines.
If they take their responsibility seriously, they might need to do their own evaluation for treatment they provide. This could be especially true w/ a drug that is often abused. I hope you've learned to keep better records from this experience. Some don't suffer severe or long withdrawal.

In brief: Their decision

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Pharmacy

Your pharmacy has the name of the doctor that prescribed you your Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine).

In brief: Pharmacy

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian