Doc I have an oily face and some red acne scars on my cheeks what will I do to reduce the scars and lessen the redness of it? Thanks

This is serious. Your acne is so severe that you've had to have your scars treated with a laser -- yet you do not list any medications. You're sixteen years old and you can take the initiative with your treatment. Insist that your physician offer you something that will clear you -- a systemic antibiotic will be required and if you are offered isotretinoin, give it very serious consideration despite the scares.
Pimple appearance. The most important thing to remember is to avoid the urge to pick at your skin! Keep your skin clean and moisturized with hyoallergenic products, and apply benzoyl peroxide as directed on the package. A cool compress on red inflamed areas can help reduce the appearance. Avoiding sun exposure should also help prevent scarring and discoloration.