Body aches horrible headache nausea no energy hurts to even took myself everything is sore! Sharp headache ear ache and dizzy vertigo? Any ideas?

Headache, vertigo. Sounds concerning and serious. You are describing a systemic infectious illness that could be viral, like flu. However the ear ache and vertigo in addition to headache is very worrisome for a bacterial ear infection with 'complications.' Those potential complications are beyond this post, but need to be examined ASAP in urgent care or even better in a real ER.