After my 2nd child was born have stayed a size 16, so I look pregnant again. How do I get rid of the fat?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: No easy answer
Sorry but losing weight is really about diet and exercise, regardless of the cause.
You do gain weight when pregnant from the baby, the amniotic fluid, water retention but also from a greater appetite. The basics should be effective but changing habits is always difficult whether getting back into shape or changing your eating patterns. It is about calories. Good luck, you can lose.

In brief: No easy answer
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Linda Gromko
There's a saying, "Put a little iron in your diet" - which in this context means to start working out with weights to build muscle. Muscle requires more calories so you have a better shot at losing weight. We naturally lose muscle beginning in our 30s. Work with a trainer or find a class at the Y! Good luck. LGromkoMD
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Adrenal reset
Reset adrenals with adhs (vasopressin) by biotics, use ionothermie to locally loose fat.

In brief: Adrenal reset
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jane Van Dis