Good or bad results from using the zerona lipo laser?

Dr. Mark Johnson
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Xerona

Why dont you try an HCG diet and save yourself some money and get better results.

In brief: Xerona

Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Zerona +/-

The good news is that you are unlikely to experience bad results from zerona other than the cost of treatment.
The bad news, in my opinion, is that many people do not experience the results they seek.

In brief: Zerona +/-

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Moderate results

It's all relative.
Do not expect surgical result with zerona. So if you are disappointed by the small effect compared to regular liposuction, it is not a bad result , just this is what zerona does. But if knowingly you just need to lose a few inches here and there, then it's good result.

In brief: Moderate results

It's all relative.
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi