Anyone out there ever had the yag laser used on their eyes after a crystalens implant surgery?

Many people. Yag laser is used to clear hazy vision after cataract surgery. It has also been used in patients with crystalens whose lenses have not been able to provide near vision or have "locked" in a position other than intended. This method has had variable success. Talk to your doctor before having teh procedure. If the lens does not work, it can be replaced only if no yag has been performed.
YAG after Crystalens. YAG capsulotomy’s outcomes are highly predictable with good results usually; thus can provide immediate visual improvements in most cases. I generally wait at least 3 months before performing a selective YAG capsulotomy depending on where the capsular opacification is located. The YAG helps the Crystalens move again if bound down by the opacification. Recovery is usually immediate if VA ok before.