What benefits for diabetic veterans are there?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Depends
If you diabetes can be attributed to or tied to your time in service (such as agent orange in particular) then there are significant VA benefits.
Check with the counselor at the VA hospital near you or with your veterans organizations like the VFW.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: ANY AND ALL INCLUDIN
G eye, feet care, meds, supplies, glucometers, insulin, and all supplemental care.
My dad is a veteran, so i know. He gets this directly from the local va clinic.

In brief: ANY AND ALL INCLUDIN
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. G. Allen Williams
Those medical items are great to have when suffering from diabetes. However, making sure the veteran is receiving the correct level of compensation for the complications related to medical issues associated with diabetes is important. Oftentimes, veterans are not claiming worsening hypertension and cardiac disease and other conditions, SECONDARY to diabetes.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela