What is varicocele urolithiasis?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here is...

I assumed you probably meant varicocele phlebolith, not urolithiasis.
Urolithiasis denotes stones forming inside urinary tract - kidneys, ureters, ; bladder. Phlebolith indicates stone formed inside vein, usually at its valves as the phlebolith commonly seen in pelvic veins in imaging study, which carries no practical weight in clinical care. So, i assumed stones similarly forms inside varicocele.

In brief: Here is...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: No such thing

Urolithiasis means presence of stones in the urinary tract, i.
e. In the kidney, ureter or bladder. More rarely in the urethra. A varicocele is an abnormality of the spermatic vein or veins and is not connected or part of the urinary tract.

In brief: No such thing

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber