I have a constant dry cough due to allergy, mouth is constantly dry. What to do? Thank you

Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Bronchospasm...

Your dry cough may be due to bronchospasm.
This is easily treated with a bronchodilator inhaler and perhaps a steroid inhaler. See your doctor so this cough can be diagnosed and treated with these prescription inhalers. The dry mouth may be relieved once the cough resolves with treatment. Drink plenty of fluids to decrease the dryness in your mouth.

In brief: Bronchospasm...

Dr. Sunit Jariwala
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Allergy

These symptoms can be due to allergies, although it's important to evaluate for other conditions (asthma, etc).
I would recommend visiting an allergy specialist for a complete evaluation and possible treatment options.

In brief: Allergy

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology