Im 24 and I've skeletal openbite. the space between teeth is 1-2 mm and when I smile the 2mm of gum is shown. Could braces help me?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

See specialist Orthodontist for examination and discussion of treatment alternatives.

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See orthodontist

A healthy bite and good looking smile is important at any age.
A variety of orthodontic treatments are available today for all ages and all situations (e.g. gaps, overbite). If your doc is a Board Certified orthodontist is the best way to achieve your treatment goals. Orthodontists are trained three years longer than a general dentist. Good luck.

In brief: See orthodontist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Peter Kurzweil