Broke out in facial stress acne. after popping whiteheads cleaned face with 50% rubbing alcohol, now my entire face is red; did I burn my skin?!?!

Pathology

In brief: No harm done

Next time you suspect something like this will happen, start up with a salicylic acid face wash as tolerated, or topical benzoyl peroxide if you have it.
Rubbing alcohol isn't a good idea in this sort of situation -- it hurts your tissue more than it does the bacteria -- soap and water is much better for clearing the debris that gives the bacteria an advantage. Your physician's a resource.

In brief: No harm done