My son jonas (13) has very thin lips, what sort of legal rights do I have to force him to get a lip injection?

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: None
You have no legal right to force your 13 year old son to have any cosmetic procedure.
In fact this could be considered abuse in my opinion.

In brief: None
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
In brief: Why
Why would you want to do this? Most doctors will not do a cosmetic procedure on a child without the child's wishes being considered.
It would be best to think about why you think this is necessary. Are you giving your son the message that he is not "good enough" the way he is? That can be very damaging to an adolescent who is dealing with his own concerns.

In brief: Why
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
Dr. CHERYL COLDWATER
In brief: Don't bring it up
In my state I am requires by law to report anyone or any situation where I believe a child is at risk of physical/emotional abuse or neglect.
If you ever brought it up in my presence I would be required to phone this in to the state monitors.You may want to leave this alone.

In brief: Don't bring it up
Dr. Jonathan Jassey