How do I choose the right treatment for non-hodgkin's lymphoma?

Along with your Dr. Your oncologist will review your type of non-hodgkin lymphoma and then discuss treatment. A clinical trial may also be offered and this may take some time on your part to review the study that is given to you. Of course, your doctor and his/her staff, including the research team should be available to help you make a decision on a clinical trial.
Depends. Over 40 sub-types of nhl with varying stages and prognostic factors, so no universal answer. You need to talk closely with your lymphoma expert heme/oncologist. For some disease and people there is more than one answer that includes not only tumor biology, but patient biology (eg, other health conditions, age, etc) and patient preference.