Syndactyly - webbed feet, has anyone had the operation to separate two webbed toes?

Syndactyly. There really are more problems with the surgery unless you are in unremitting pain and nothing else has helped. Proceed with caution.
Surgery available. There are surgical procedures to separate webbed toes. I would only recommend surgery if one is having pain, which does not seem to be common. The danger with the surgery is compromising the circulation..... So there is more risk involved than many other surgical procedures. Again the surgery is done very rarely.