I work as a stocker constantly bending and lifting. How long should I wait to go back to work after I have my wisdom teeth pulled? I was told 2 days.

In brief: Everyone's different

Each wisdom tooth extraction is different and how a patient feels post operatively is different.
Many people go back to work the next day, others after a day or two. Don't know how difficult the extractions are... maybe you should ask your oral surgeon for a more precise answer.

In brief: Everyone's different

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: When you are ready

The extraction of impacted teeth is a serious surgical procedure and is not completely risk-free.
Pain and swelling following surgery is usually at its worst 24 – 48 hours after surgery. After that it should subside more and more every day and after 7 days stop. If no complications resume normal activity whenever you feel comfortable and ready.

In brief: When you are ready

Dr. Steven Seres