Are their social development programs for graduates from neonatal intensive care unit?

Dr. Jason Adler
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Development

Many nicus have developmental follow up clinics to evaluate progress and needs after going home from the nicu and the children are prescribed physical, occupational, and speech therapy as is warranted.
The therapy occurs on developmentally appropriate levels which is often through play therapy.

In brief: Development

Dr. Jason Adler
Dr. Jason Adler
Dr. Joseph Cohen

In brief: Depends

Many nick used to have follow-up clinics and graduate groups that i encourage my parents to join in an effort to one foster a community of kids with the same needs and, too they can go back to their doctor and see how well they were doing because the nicu doctors don't see them very much after they leave.
We always love to see pictures of the growing babies that we helps in their critical time.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Joseph Cohen
Dr. Joseph Cohen
Dr. Cindy Juster