How do I get rid of small teeth stains as fast as possible?

Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
General Practice

In brief: See your dentist

There are many home bleaching remedies on the market, many of which do work and some which do not work as well.
I would suggest that you see your dentist for a thorough exam and cleaning, it is entirely possible that the stains will polish off during the cleaning. If not, then your dentist can make apporpriate suggestions.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds

In brief: Dentist

Go see a dentist/hygienist.
Clean the area yourself - try applying bleaching adhesive strip on the site after cleaning.

In brief: Dentist

Go see a dentist/hygienist.
Dr. David Schneider
Dr. David Schneider
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Ortho phosphoricacid

Use super phosphozyme $15 by biotic research.
Use few drops in your mouth after few min rinse - teeth will be brilliant white. After this brush teeth with baking soda to remove acid from teeth prevents dental scaling visit. If you want to prevent scales forming use magnetized water - by using imrs mat with 70mt for 8 min and drink this water scales will not be able to form.

In brief: Ortho phosphoricacid

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Philip T. Reynolds
There are many home bleaching remedies on the market, many of which do work and some which do not work as well. I would suggest that you see your dentist for a thorough exam and cleaning, It is entirely possible that the stains will polish off during the cleaning. If not, then your dentist can make apporpriate suggestions.