Other more natural alternatives that help with sleep apnea?

Sleep apnea therapy. I am assuming when you say natural you mean using things that are not man made and don't require surgery. Weight loss and positional modification (preventing back sleeping) may improve sleep apnea. Avoiding alcohol and sedating medicines will decrease the likelihood of sleep apnea. Unfortunately you can have sleep apnea even when follwing all of these rules.
Sleep apnea. The most natural remedy for sleep apnea is weight loss. Most sleep apnea is a result of weight. I am not speaking of pediatric here.