Can you tell me how I could stop slurring my words & stuttering?

Speech therapist. It depends on how long this has been going on for. If it is acute, then you have to worry about an acute neurologic cause. If its a long term problem, I would recommend that you see a speech therapist. They are VERY helpful with these problems. .