Protruding forehead, what can I do to get rid of it, how did it happen?

Need evaluation. Can't really answer that without more information. This could be a family trait or may be a sign of something called acromegaly which is a hormone disorder caused by a pituitary tumor. You should see an ENT or facial surgeon.