Power of attorney for irresponsible 19 year old daughter?

Power of attorney. Would contact an attorney with experience in guardianship. There are several different types of guardianship/power of attorney available that range in amount of control the guardian assumes. Attorney would be best to advise. Make sure you consult an attorney with experience this type of law.