Now that was at a pediatric surgery center so is that why?

Dr. Stephen Kim
Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Website
Multiple sites to help prepare a child for surgery.
Usually the surgery center will have a website. Other resources include the patient and family portal at the american pediatric surgical association website and the surgical section of the american academy of pediatrics.

In brief: Website
Dr. Stephen Kim
Dr. Stephen Kim
In brief: ???????????????????
Your question does not provide enough information /background material to provide an answer.The public site is not a chat room.We cannot pull up any prior submissions and they are not linked.
As it stands your question makes no sense. Please start over with this in mind.

In brief: ???????????????????
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Plese clarify.
I am not sure what information you are looking for. Can you please rephrase your question?

In brief: Plese clarify.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Shontae Buffington