I'm getting a pectus excavatum corrective surgery/how risky? How badly will it hurt?

Ask Surgeon. Discussing those questions with your surgeon is part of your informed consent. Ask your surgeon.
It all depends. Generally, this is not a high risk operation but that also depends on the experience of your surgeon and the overall quality of your institution. There is pain involved but it can be adequately managed with an epidural or pca and/or oral pain pills. Usually the pain service is consulted for pain management.