Can you tell me how I could control my activity induced asthma and lessen the symptoms?

In brief: See your physician

If you have "exercise-induced asthma" this can often be treated.
Talk it over with your physician so that you can take preventive measures before your activities. Cold air is also a great inducer if this is your problem. Wearing a mask to warm the air going into your lungs can be very helpful. Good Luck

In brief: See your physician

Dr. HARRY OPSIMOS
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Proper medication

Using proper medication is key.
You likely need a good preventive medication to use routinely, and a rescue inhaler to use 20 minutes before activity. Your physician can fine-tune your needs and find the proper medication based on your needs and the severity of your symptoms.

In brief: Proper medication

Using proper medication is key.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology