Can you tell me how are some ways to cope with the death of a close family member?

Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: Grieving

I am sorry for your loss.
There is no one 'right' way to grieve the loss of a close family member. Deal with the loss in your own way; but being able to share feelings with others is helpful. For a good overview of the grieving process, see: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/grief-loss/coping-with-grief-and-loss.htm I hope this helps. Best wishes.

In brief: Grieving

I am sorry for your loss.
Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Edward Kuhnley
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Coping with the loss

of a close friend or family member is a painful challenge.
Accept/seek support/talk about feelings with family/friends. Take care of yourself. Cherish the lives of your loved ones. Share/celebrate fond memories/feelings. If overwhelmed consult a grief therapist. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross introduced 5 stages: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. Best regards.

In brief: Coping with the loss

Dr. Edward Kuhnley
Dr. Edward Kuhnley
Dr. William Forsythe