How much can be done in orthodontics?

Plenty! There are limits, however beautiful and healthy smiles can be created with orthodontics at any age.
A tremendous amount. Perhaps the service that can be provided with orthodontic treatment is only limited by the imagination and skill of the orthodontist and the cooperation of the patient. Modern ortho, implants, orthognathic surgery, mini implants, and advanced restorative techniques make a great smile possible for nearly every patient.
Depends upon needs. A balance exists between how your teeth fit together (bite) and how the joints, muscles head and neck function. Orthodontics needs to be done so all of these structures function in the best manner possible. Straightening the teeth without the bite in the proper relationship is an invitation to instability and other compensations you don't need/deserve.
Beautiful Changes. A lot can be done with both types of braces today! Metal braces are the old traditional type... Most people find them to be somewhat painful. Invisalign braces are a much more comfortable alternative for most people and today they can work for most cases as they have improved so much in recent years. Teeth must be free of decay and any extractions done prior to starting orthodontic treatment.
Alot. Please consult with an orthodontist. So much is possible these days and braces are now almost invisible.
A great deal. Depending on the problem, orthodontics can create great cosmetic and functional corrections.
Lots. Orthodontics can correct significant alignment problems of your teeth and can camouflage mild alignment problems of your jaws.
A lot. In virtually all cases facial balance can be enhanced or maintained if already in balance. Periodontal health can often be restored. Esthetics will be improved. Long term stability of the new bite is obtainable with adherence to maintaining the lower canine width and arch form. There are very very few cases that cannot be improved.
Lots! Orthodontists don't just straighten teeth. They guide the developing crania-facial complex, making sure all the skeletal and dental parts fit, are functional, esthetic, and stable. Average improvement with traditional braces when guided by an orthodontic specialist is 90-95%. Average clear aligner improvement is 41%.
See orthodontist. The goal of orthodontic treatment is a beautiful smile and a good bite. A variety of orthodontic treatments are available with orthodontics today. However, consulting with your orthodontist is the best way to achieve your treatment goals. Orthodontists are trained three years longer than a general dentist. After orthodontic consultation, study models and imaging all options will be explained.
Amazing Smiles. Orthodontics can help you get a healthy and beautiful smile. There are so many amazing things that can be accomplished but you really need to visit with an orthodontist to discuss them. Go to www. Thewellnoushour. Com and search for dr. Shawn murray to watch my tv interview.