What to do about my small penis?

Pathology

In brief: Use it well

The average grown man in the USA has 5 inches erect.
If you have 3.0" or more, you can give and receive full satisfaction with most partners. A smaller guy gets harder, won't be incompatible with most women, and is better able to give maximum stimulation to her best nerve endings which are in front. Stop comparing yourself to guys in those pictures. Use your whole body to be a superior lover.

In brief: Use it well

Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Penis size is at the

front of every man's mind because he wants to know if he measures up.
You haven't stated your penis size, but if it's bigger than 4 inches, it's not micropenis. Despite email "miracles", nothing truly increases penis size, except a few risky surgeries which probably aren't worth it. Well mannered confidence is far more attractive than having an enormous "ego". Partners prefer gentlemen, trust me.

In brief: Penis size is at the

Dr. Daniel Saurborn
Dr. Daniel Saurborn