What to do if I have high T3 (liothyronine) and T4 thyroid results but no thyroid disorder?

Consult Endocrinolog. If your T4&T3 is high that means you have either problem with your Anterior Pituatary or Thyroid gland Consult an Endocrilogist.
Need TSH. The TSH level is the best indicator of your actual thyroid function. If normal, you likely do not have a thyroid problem. If you are on birth control pills, this can cause high T4 and T3 (liothyronine) levels even though the TSH is normal and there is no thyroid problem.