Do my photos look ok if I am not smiling? Embarassed about yellowish teeth

Dr. Stanley Siu
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Ok...
If the only reason for not smiling is because of yellow teeth, then why not correct it? If you walk into a room & there's 2 people to talk to.
One is smiling & the other isn't, who is more approachable & comes across friendlier? Your dentist can help you come up with solutions to fix your yellow teeth from bleaching to conservative restorative options in addition to professional cleanings.

In brief: Ok...
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Grace Ho
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Should be ok
As long as your eyes are smiling (meaning your genuinely happy), your picture will look fine.
In fact, some id photo (like passport) you are not supposed to show your teeth. May just need some practice, I am sure you can take good photo without showing your teeth. Or you can always go to the dentist and try whitening procedure.

In brief: Should be ok
Dr. Grace Ho
Dr. Grace Ho
Dr. Keegan Duchicela