Are halos and night glares worse after lasek?

Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Ophthalmology
In brief: In the short term
Lasek, like any refractive surgical procedure, can cause glare especially if there is swelling, wrinkling or delayed healing of the regrowing epithelium. There are some drops capable of helping with this, but most often tincture of time works best! if it persists, get a second opinion!

In brief: In the short term
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Glenn Pomerance
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Glare and haloes
With the latest laser technology and ablations, glare and haloes are not usually significantly changed from prior to surgery once healed after the surgery.

In brief: Glare and haloes
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Emil Chynn
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: LASIK LASEK halos
I have bad night vision after lasik.
This is due to the flap that is cut in lasik which always causes some back scatter reflection and refraction at the flap interface. Since i switched to lasek in 2007 i eliminated that problem in my patients. You also need the hi-def customvue wavefront option.

In brief: LASIK LASEK halos
I have bad night vision after lasik.
Dr. Emil Chynn
Dr. Emil Chynn
Dr. William Forsythe