I work in a building that has a bad musty odor. I get physically sick. What are my options?

Fix building / leave. From your description there is a strong chance the building is moldy. Mold can cause life-threatening illness and is not safe for you or anyone. Demand the building be professionally evaluated- get a ermi test done. Then if moldy the mold must be removed and the source (generally a leak) remediated. If this can not be done for some reason then I advise leaving that job. See www. Survivingmold. Com.